Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Audit
Internal Auditor for Sales, Marketing & HR (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Execute the approved audit plan in the audit group along with all related activities
- Monitor corporate audit metrics and drive improvement plans for audit processes
- Conduct audit processes by adherence to the standards of the IIA and DIIR
- Develop preparatory talk documents (as defined by the lead auditor)
- Support the project team in developing detailed audit schedule / working papers
- Conduct interviews and data analysis, writes relevant sections of the audit report, reviews audit tests / findings / working papers
- Reconcile findings with auditees and support rest of the audit team
- Review feedback for own actions, decide on closure for actions with category low
- Ensure proper documentation for closed actions in Audimex
- Excellent university degree in business administration or similar
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the areas of sales, marketing, HR and accounting
- Profound skills in MS Office, SAP, system architecture
- CIA Certification would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding analytical skills, distinct process curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong presence & assertiveness with high ability to constructively manage conflicts
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- International mindset & readiness to work in international teams/settings
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.