Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Global Process Owner Finance (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Define, implement and govern global process standards that ensure the realization of BU long- and short-term objectives and strategy
- Monitor and manage new process setup to match new business needs in collaboration with regional process owners and key user community
- Drive continuous process improvement, development of tools and systems enabling enhanced process automation in the respective processes
- Drive automation to increase speed, reliability and to increase share of variable cost over fixed cost
- Develop, align and consistently track the KPI framework for the processes
- Drive best practice transfer across regions and supports continuous reduction of complexity
- Act as highest de-escalation contact for the processes across all regions
- Drive the implementation of process related global projects in the respective process area
- Conduct benchmarking of processes or practice within the industry
- Master's degree, preferably with a focus on project and data management, finance or a related field
- More than 10 years of relevant project management & implementation experience within a multinational and complex environment
- Leader in the area Finance processes (preferrably with end-to-end Intercompany background)
- Advanced experience in SAP with high level of project management skills
- Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'Can-Do'-attitude
- Very good English skills, German skills are desirable
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.