Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Head of Reporting (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you interested in developing best in class financial & management reporting processes?
- Join us and lead a passionate team of process owners & IT consultants to drive our digital transformation
- Design new concepts, user stories and governance models for the improvement of Henkel’s reporting landscape
- Drive the definition & implementation of new sustainability reporting requirements related to Finance, e.g. EU Taxonomy
- Drive international projects together with reporting stakeholders, key users, technology consultants, developers and specialists by using standard project methodologies as well as agile concepts
- Consult internal stakeholders on digital trends (Analytics, AI, etc.) and leverage newest reporting technologies
- You can shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- Top class university degree, preferably with major in Finance, Controlling, Information Technology, Digital Management or similar subject
- At least 8 years of finance experience and/or project management in an international environment, ideally with experiences in consulting
- Ability to inspire and motivate the R2R Reporting Team and project teams of reporting stakeholders & experts
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications, especially Finance & Controlling modules are important
- Experience and skills in business intelligence (BI) and/or analytics tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Python would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, pro-active and open-minded team player with a growth mindset
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills with strong conceptual & analytical skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.