Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Recruitment
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the global recruitment team in strategic digitalization projects and initiatives
- Actively participate in day-to-day management and development of our recruitment tools and platforms
- Collaborate with IT, governance and employer reputation stakeholders
- Get-to-know and support in the implementation of Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Design communication materials for our global HR community, employees and managers
- Assist in collecting, measuring and analyzing global recruitment KPIs
- Provide support and guidance to the global recruitment community on selected topics
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies, preferably in the fields of human resources, psychology, business administration or computer sciences
- First practical project or international experiences, e.g. internships, student initiatives or a semester abroad
- Excellent English language skills
- Very good skills in Office 365, e.g. Teams, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint
- Keen interest in digitalization, recruitment and project management
- Reliable, enthusiastic and positive team-player with high level of energy
- Availability for 4-6 months
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.