At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for stabilization of new products to include optimal safety, first time pass, quality, on time shipment, cost and waste.
- Responsible for Process Safety Management (PSM) for the products scaled up.
- Develop and implement new engineering technology to meet the needs of the plant and business.
- Champion new and current technologies, systems, and approaches to achieve objectives across the business groups.
- Implement creative and innovative product and process solutions.
- Partner with R&D to pilot and scale up new technologies, identify technology and system gaps and implement solutions.
- Point of contact and liaison between plant personnel and development personnel to ensure effective technology transfer.
- Participate in site safety programs and training to ensure the safe operation of the equipment under supervision as implementation proceeds.
- Support process engineering initiatives in the plant locations based upon expertise.
- Minor capital project work which would include preparing capital expenditure requests (for capital requirements based on technology needs), procuring, installing and commissioning new equipment.
- Work with local staff to ensure all SHE requirements are met and evaluated with equipment and processes as implementation proceeds.
- Perform various duties as assigned to meet departmental goals.