At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe.
- Ensures compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manages the lab and innovation process.
- Provides technical support services to Manufacturing and Quality as required Executes process develop-s to support x-function teams to achieve completion of new technology products consistent with objectives.
- Assures all new products meet international chemical health and safety requirements and other regulations.
- Provides guidance and recommendations on patents, trademarks and proprietary agreements.
- Approves technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs.
- Connects with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms.