At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Technical execution lead of projects and collaboration within Laundry & Home Care with local, regional and international project teams and stakeholders - injection mould projects for CEE region
- Preparation of necessary planning and documentation for enabling decision-making with R&D, Logistics, Production, etc.
- Investigation and definition of feasibility studies and economical evaluations for different products and technology scenarios
- Validation of ordered equipment during FATs at supplier site and SATs at production sites
- Creation of project plans including different scenarios, timings, costs and related implementation risks
- Ordering of CAPEX equipment