Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior Integration Engineer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implement large, complex scale integration solutions on technologies such as SAP Integration Suite or IBM CloudPack for Integration
- Implement, test, and deploy API, web services interfaces (XML/ JSON) and other integration patterns that require complex business logic
- Ensure performance and business continuity by managing the integration platforms, their service level agreements, and operations
- Lead and coach engineers that investigate and troubleshoot production issues
- Lead integration projects
- Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or comparable
- Minimum 8 year of hands-on/operational experience in overall SAP integration solutions (e.g., via iDOC, RFC/BAPI, REST)
- Knowledge of integration architecture frameworks (e.g., SAP ISA-M framework)
- Knowledge of IBM ACE&MQ, SFTP/MFT or related tools/products is nice to have
- Fluent English language skills
- Analytical thinking, a solution oriented approach, as well as self-drive with experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently; Be a team player with confidence in your own skills and willing to constantly learn more
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.