At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This is a remote position, ideal candidate location would be in Birmingham, Al or Atlanta, GA
- Territory sales position will cover a territory including GA, AL, MS and select remote accounts across the Southern US. The key verticals will include automotive component suppliers. Ideal locations would be Birmingham, AL, Auburn, AL, or Atlanta, GA.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions
- Analyze current business trends and develop strategies for future growth along with increasing market share as per plan
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account