At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage individual, complex, cross-regional innovation projects in close collaboration with the product development department
- Create and align on project time schedule and resource planning
- Update and report on project progress and summarize status of managed projects
- Prepare and present projects for decision meetings and reviews
- Manage and report project relevant KPIs
- Identify risks and define countermeasures
- Take lead in case of problems and conflicts
- Guide project team members to properly use project tools, templates and deliverables
- Drive cross-project/business initiatives to foster best practice exchange and continuous improvement
- Maintain the project up-to-date within the project management system landscape
- Travel up to 30%