At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Consumer Adhesives Customer Service Back Office team as an apprentice.
- You will embark on 3 functional rotations in selected customer service departments (Control Tower, Master Data and Export Customer Service)
- Support on stock allocation tasks within short term supply shortage management
- Product lifecycle management/taking care of data quality in the system
- Monitoring delivery creation in the assigned plants and resolve delivery issues together with Logistics or other functions
- Quality Control reporting in SAP operating system ensuring data quality
- You will be assigned tasks to support process improvement
- Learn EDI system – electronic data interface management
- Learn all aspects of Customer account master data, pricing and rebates, and work on mass clean-up projects
- Work through assigned ticket, linked to stock shortage management
- You receive and process orders coming from Henkel Affiliated companies across the world
- Support the management of orders from end to end, order progress, delays etc
- Work closely with Control Tower, Supply Planning, Logistics teams and Customer Service teams