Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Manager Board Office - Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Adhesive Technologies provides high-performance solutions across a broad portfolio in bonding, sealing, and coating. We are an international, highly motivated team striving to deliver value to our customers. The Board Office is at the center of the strategic development for Adhesive Technologies and provides a unique opportunity for new joiners to learn about our business and develop meaningful relationships with the main stakeholders. The Board Office is a catalyst for your future career at Adhesive Technologies.
- Support Adhesive Technologies’ Board member in strategy development, strategic projects, presentations, and ad hoc requests
- Develop and drive aspects of Adhesive Technologies strategy
- Develop and support implementation of key strategic initiatives
- Manage and execute projects
- Serve as key contact for Adhesive Technologies’ top management on topics pertaining to Adhesive Technologies as well as Henkel group
- Develop concepts and content for conferences and meetings
- Opportunity to be a member in a dynamic and international team that truly enjoys working together and making a difference for Adhesive Technologies
- Business or Engineering Master’s degree from a top-tier university
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience, thereof min. 2 years in a strategy role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills, determination to achieve results, and hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- High level of motivation and team player
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.