Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Mobility IT-Infrastructure Consultant (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operate mobile application backend infrastructure for our employees and customers world-wide and ensure connectivity for mobile devices to cloud systems
- Manage projects for identification or implementation for new demand and solutions
- Consult and support in optimization and harmonization of mobile processes, mobile applications and/or mobile devices
- Act as contact person to other infrastructure owners at Henkel regarding connectivity of systems to mobile devices and application
- University degree in information technology
- At least 6 years of job experience in IT infrastructure management and mobile IT solutions
- Envision and define strategies considering and prioritizing all available and upcoming technology trends
- Strong communication skills, high motivation and fluent in English language
- Understanding of a multi-tier business and its technical architecture
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure principals
- Translate differentiated use cases and needs into user-friendly applications for a variety of end-user devices