Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Manager Corporate Security (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Corporate Security is responsible for protecting Henkel’s employees, sites, brands, reputation, information and other assets against all real and perceived threats. This includes the global responsibility for Travel & Expat Security.
- Secure Henkel against real and perceived threats
- Global responsibility for Travel & Expat Security
- Develop and execute global security measures including awareness campaigns, trainings
- Take responsibility in steering respective service provider
- Represent selected security services to management customers and maintain an efficient relationship with involved stakeholders (e.g. assistants, Board Office)
- Develop and provide effective security policies and programs
- Enhance security by systematically using threat assessment and prevention technologies
- Conduct implementation of respective security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Monitor the compliance of safety guidelines and maintain community relationships
- Relevant Master's degree in Security, Law, Business Administration or Political Science (International Relations)
- Min. 5 years professional experience, thereof a min. of 3 years in private security sector
- Respective security trainings
- International experience preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- MS Office skills
- Fluent English and German language skills