Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Global Media Performance Manager SEA (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Global Media department is managing the Media investments for all Henkel brands across all business units. We maximize effectiveness and efficiency through media strategy & buying in both classical and digital media channels. Our strong team of media experts operates out of 10 locations worldwide.
Beyond well established brands like Persil, Pril & Schwarzkopf, Henkel runs several direct-to-consumer brands and owned e-shops to boost new business models and digital transformation via dedicated performance media activation.
- Development of digital performance media strategies for key D2C brands & e-shop activations with a focus on paid search
- Implementation of paid search campaigns via buying tools, hands-on optimization & evaluation
- Reporting of paid search performance campaigns, including steering of KPIs (e.g. CAC targets)
- Leverage synergies with other performance marketing channels (e.g. paid social), onsite conversion rate optimization & web analytics as well as brand strategies & awareness campaigns
- Digital counseling & training for internal stakeholders (marketing, e-commerce, new business)
- Working in a challenging, dynamic & international environment
- University degree in Business Administration / IT / Media or similar area
- Minimum 4-year practical experience in the field of digital performance media with focus on paid search, e.g. work experience in a media agency / ad technology company etc.
- Solid expertise in digital paid search tools, campaign management, KPI analysis & optimization
- First experience in performance marketing for start-ups or new brand launches
- Hands-on experiences with digital marketing solutions (Google Marketing Platform, Ad Words, Analytics)
- Passion for performance marketing & e-commerce, ad tech and digital business models
- Results-oriented and reliable project management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Persuasive communication and analytical skills to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, countries and external partners
- Fluent English & German language skills are mandatory