Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Enterprise Process Management is taking care of Henkel’s worldwide finance, accounting & controlling processes. The team´s core task is to define the finance process strategy on a global scale, coordinate global finance initiatives across all regions and bring the strategy to life.
What we offer
- Insights into the various finance processes (e.g. Controlling, General Accounting)
- Opportunity to independently manage small to medium-sized finance projects with regional and global focus
- Support and involvement in global process improvement and shared service center related initiatives
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and team
Who we are looking for
- Students in business-related fields with focus on Controlling, Finance, Accounting or similar subjects
- Ambitious and self-employed person with strong analytical skills, team spirit and a sense for process improvement
- First relevant practical experience through internship or a semester abroad are welcome
- Excellent language skills in English and German
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career