Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Project Manager is a fix member of all product related cluster task forces and cluster working groups and prepares decisions on feasibility, “make or buy” decisions and cluster internal production allocations. Furthermore, he takes care of the transfer of international projects into the cluster and manages the validation phase.
What we offer
- Responsibility for category-innovation related project work within the cluster organization, representing the “one voice” towards interdisciplinary interface contacts, especially to the international KAM
- The project management related to contract manufacturing, comprising technical and financial adjustments, innovation implementation and also the screening and setup process of the new toll manufacturers
- Optimization of total production cost for new products
- Cost of Good calculations of new products
- Contact person to toll manufacturers
- Technical and financial judgement on production scenarios
- Best Practice transfer throughout the cluster
Who we are looking for
- Master degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 5 years of production experience in Laundry with chemical/mechanical engineering background
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is appreciated
- Excellent understanding of the main cost drivers of manufacturing operations and the different manufacturing concepts
- High communication and influencing skills
- Good adaptability to different cultural background
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career