Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Global Quality and Continuous Improvement Team is providing Tools and methodologies to Support SSC Teams in continuous improvement iniatives in order to increase Quality & Efficiency of Operation.
What we offer
- Responsibility for strategic project “Automation @ IBS Shared Services”
- Intense collaboration within global SSC and IT team to drive project and to create awareness about automation even beyond IBS
- Active cooperation with Global Delivery Management teams in defining, reviewing and steering automation initiatives
- Supporting of operating model setup including shaping future processes related to automation
- Defining global KPIs to steer the project and governance role in tracking of progress, escalations and learnings
- Striving for continuous improvement, process optimization and complexity reduction
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Ideally 3-5 years work experience in project and change management
- Excellent English language skills
- Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Strong communications skills
- Open-mindedness & flexibility
- Strong analytical skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career